|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CIF,CIP,EXW,DDU||Production Capacity:||100 sets per month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, D/A, T/T, WU||Packing:||wooden box|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets||Delivery Date:||20 days|
|Means of Transport:||Express, Ocean, Air, Land|
Electro permanent magnetic chuck(EP75 Series)
1.Comprising 75mm*75mm poles with a force of 15-17 kgf/cm2.
2. It is possible to predetermine the force generated by counting the number of poles,
work piece gripping at least 4 pole contact faces.
3.Controller do the Magnetizing or demagnetizing in 0.5~ 5 seconds.
4.Chuck is tested for Slippering force, Waterproof test, Temperature rise test, Electrical & Demagnetizing tests
1.Used for normal and heavy duty drilling, milling, and CNC machining center
2.Best used for the workpieces at least 400*400 mm and 18 mm thick,Ideal for general pieces of various dimensions with normal operating air gaps and medium thicknesses
Standard Features and Benefits:
• Allow single set-up machining with 5-sided accessibility
• workpieces larger than the table are machinable
• No electric power supply during clamping
• Constant and uniform magnetic power over entire area.
• No temperature rise in operation. so no impact on precision and work piece deformation due to temperature rise.Can used for long time.
• Easy and quick position,reduce set-up time and increase available machine time.
• High accuracies and tolerances
• no maintenance
• no machine modifications
• reduced tool consumption
Other size on request
Category: Electro permanent magnetic chuck