Electric permanent magnetic chuck(EP75 Series)
1.Comprising 75mm*75mm poles with a force of 15-17kgf/ cm2.
2. It is possible to predetermine the force generated by counting the number of poles,
work piece gripping at least 4 pole contact faces.
3.Controller do the Magnetizing or demagnetizing in 0.5~5 seconds.
4.Chuck is tested for Slippering force, Waterproof test, Temperature rise test, Electrical & Demagnetizing tests
1.Used for normal and heavy duty drilling, milling, and CNC machining center
2.Best used for the workpieces at least 400*400 mm and 18 mm thick,Ideal for general pieces of various dimensions with normal operating air gaps and medium thicknesses
Standard Features and Benefits:
• Allow single set-up machining with 5-sided accessibility
• workpieces larger than the table are machinable
• No electric power supply during clamping
• Constant and uniform magnetic power over entire area.
• No temperature rise in operation. so no impact on precision and work piece deformation due to temperature rise.Can used for long time.
• Easy and quick position,reduce set-up time and increase available machine time.
• High accuracies and tolerances
• no maintenance
• no machine modifications
• reduced tool consumption
Other size on request